A day of family fun on the lake. Race to solve clues and find destinations. It begins at the fireworks barge, Saturday, June 19, 2021 (rain date June 20, 2021). Check in at 1:30 p.m. Rally starts at 2:00 p.m. Mallow Beach launch site will be open the day of the Rally. Food supplied at the end of the Rally, donations appreciated. SOLD OUT.
- Violation of lake rules results in IMMEDIATE disqualification
- Violation of Rally rules results in disqualification
- Number of people in the boat is only limited by the legal capacity of the boat - cost is per person
- You are responsible for any property damage you cause
- All passengers in the boat are considered participating
- Once you pick up your clue move away from the site to solve it. Only take the envelope that corresponds to your boat number
- Because this is a fundraiser NO REFUNDS unless you find someone to replace you or there is a waiting list of participants
- Boat must fit under the bridge
- You may need to wade to shore, dress appropriately
- Writing surface and writing implements, markers
- Two (2) printed copies of "Guide to Summer Fun and Safety"
- Two (2) printed copies of the ICS nautical signal flag alphabet
- Your own drinks
- You may want flip-flops or water shoes and a towel
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-330-3953
SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE SO GRACIOUSLY ALLOWED ACCESS TO THEIR PROPERTY!