Wolverine Lake 2021 Parks & Recreation Plan Community SurveyWolverine Lake is seeking input from residents regarding recreation opportunities in the Village via an online survey. The results of this survey will be used to inform the recommendations of the 2021-2025 Recreation Plan.
The survey can be accessed at: https://survey.sogosurvey.com/r/V6TxQb
The survey will remain open until close of business on July 31, 2020.
Hard copies are available upon request at the Village Offices, 425 Glengary. All hard copies of the survey must be received by the Village Office by the above mentioned deadline to be included in the survey results.
Thank you for taking the time to help us better understand the recreation needs for the Village of Wolverine Lake. Your responses will have a direct impact on the future of parks, trails and recreation services in the Village
The Village of Wolverine Lake has three Parks in our Village:
1) Clara Miller Park - a 13 1/2 acres and located off of Benstein Road. Hours are 7:00 a.m. to a half hour after dusk. Restrooms are open during the summer months. The pavilion is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Clara Miller Park Master Plan - Adopted June 13, 2018
- Recreation Master Plan - adopted February 11, 2016
2) Amenia Park - a small pocket park located on Amenia between Wolverine Drive and Ladd road.
3) Oak Island Park - a pocket park located on Oak Island Drive located off of Oakview from Glengary road.
Visit Metro Park's Website for more information about Metro Park activities.