1) Clara Miller Park - a 13 1/2 acres and located off of Benstein Road. Hours are 7:00 a.m. to a half hour after dusk. Restrooms are open during the summer months. The pavilion is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Clara Miller Park Master Plan - Adopted June 13, 2018
- Recreation Master Plan - adopted December 9, 2020
2) Amenia Park - a small pocket park located on Amenia between Wolverine Drive and Ladd road.
3) Oak Island Park - a pocket park located on Oak Island Drive located off of Oakview from Glengary road.
Village of Wolverine Lake Pathway Map
Multi-Jurisdictional Recreational Path
Visit Oakland County's Parks Website for more information about County Parks & Recreation activities.
Visit Metro Park's Website for more information about Metro Park activities.
Wolverine Village Parks and Recreation Board Info