Parks and Recreation Board
The Parks and Recreation Board meets the third Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers. The Board consists of 9 members, 2 of whom are liaisons from the Council and Planning Commissions. Duties include planning bus trips for Village Residents, updating park playground equipment, hosting the Village Festival, Snacks with Santa and the Easter Bunny Lunch, among many more events.
Parks and Recreation Board Members include the following Council appointed residents:
|BOARDMEMBER NAME:||TERM EXPIRATION DATE:|
Julia Miller (Chairperson)
December 31, 2023
|Diane Braykovich (Vice Chair)||December 31, 2022|
|Kathy Carrico||December 31, 2021|
|Molly Ingraham||December 31, 2023|
|Lori Longbrake||December 31, 2021|
|Mitchell Torongo||December 31, 2023|
|Cody McCain||December 31, 2023|
|Mark Giromini (Council Liaison)|
|Vacant (Planning Commission Liaison)|
For more information click on the below links:
1) Clara Miller Park - a 13 1/2 acres and located off of Benstein Road. Hours are 7:00 a.m. to a half hour after dusk. Restrooms are open during the summer months. The pavilion is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Clara Miller Park Master Plan - Adopted June 13, 2018
- Parks and Recreation Master Plan - Adopted December 9, 2020
2) Amenia Park - a small pocket park located on Amenia between Wolverine Drive and Ladd road.
3) Oak Island Park - a pocket park located on Oak Island Drive located off of Oakview from Glengary road.