Click one of the links below for financial reports for the Village:
Jennifer Hansen, Treasurer
425 Glengary, Wolverine Lake, Michigan 48390
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Taxes are due July 1 and payable without interest or penalty through August 31
- On September 1, a 2% penalty and 1/2% interest per month are added to any unpaid balance
- Beginning March 1, all delinquent taxes and special assessments must be paid to the Oakland County Treasurer with additional interest and penalty
- The current millage rate of 9.573 per $1,000 in taxable value has remained unchanged since 1997
- Taxes may be paid using a credit card at www.paylocaltaxes.com, but a service charge based on the amount of the bill will be imposed
- For name, address or bankcode changes, please notify Commerce Township at 248-960-7040
- For questions about property valuations, please call Mike Lewalski at Oakland County Assessing at 248-858-5582
- Property tax payment status is available by phone 24/7 at 888-600-3773 (toll-free). Have your 10 digit parcel identification number ready
Board of Review
The Commerce Township Board of Review meets in March each year. Property owners who wish to appeal their valuations or apply for hardship deferments should call Oakland County Equalization Division, Toll free 1-888-350-0900 x 54401 to schedule an appointment for a hearing.