Bulk Leaf Pick-up
A few things to keep in mind:
- Once your street is posted, please place your leaves onto a flat surface adjacent to the road edge. The Tink Claw cannot pick up leaves in a ditch line. They must be on a flat surface.
- If your subdivision is scheduled for a Monday pick-up please avoid placing garbage/recycling/compost containers in the leaf piles.
- Please keep leaf piles away from any obstruction, mailboxes, rocks, etc.
- Do not mix sticks or other debris in the leaf piles. Other yard waste, garden waste, trash, recyclable materials, branches, etc. cannot be placed with leaves for pick up.
- Remember that this is a bulk service and the Tink Claw is only effective with larger piles. If you have less than 5 bags worth of leaves, please bag them for removal during normal Monday yard waste pick-up. The last day for yard waste service through GFL is Monday, November 27th.